79. ALLIANCE FOR DEMOCRACY manifesto / AFORD. - [s. I ]. AFORD
. - 54; 19 cm. 1. Malawi - Politics and Government - 1992
80. CHIMOMBO, STEVE. The culture of democracy: language, literature, arts and politics
in Malawi, 1992 - 1994 / Steve and Moira Chimombo. - Zomba: WASI Publications, 1996. - ix,
203 p.; 20 cm. 1. Freedom of press - Malawi 2. Censorship and Control of Information -
81. MALAMULO oyendetsera boma la Malawi. - [s. I.; n. p.; n. d.]. - 21 leaves; 30 -
Chichewa translation of the Constitution of Malawi 1. Malawi - Constitution
82. MALAWI. Constitution (Referendum on Malawi's Political System) Regulations 1993:
referendum code of conduct. Zomba: Government Printer, 1993. - 8 p.; 215 cm. - Reprinted
from: The Government Gazette supplement, dated 8th February, 1993 1. Referendum - Malawi
2. Malawi - Constitution
83. MALAWI. Malawi and human rights: a response to unfounded allegations by Africa
watch / Malawi Government.-Zomba; Government Printer, . - 42 p.; 30 cm. 1. Human
Rights - Malawi
84. MALAWI. Parliament Standing orders / Republic of Malawi. - Zomba: Malawi
Parliament, 1992. - 40 p.; 21 cm 1. Malawi Parliament - Rules and Practice
85. MALAWI. Parliament. Standing orders and the constitution of the Republic of Malawi.
- Zomba: Malawi Parliament, 1992. - vii, 40 p.; 20 cm. 1. Malawi Parliament - Rules and
Practice 2. Malawi - Constitution
86. MALAWI Parliament. Biographies: profiles of members of parliament / Malawi
Parliament. - Blantyre: Department of Information, 1996. - 174 plates; 25 cm. 1.
Legislature - Malawi - Biography
87. MALAWI. President. An address made by His Excellency the Life President Dr. Kamuzu
Banda of the Republic of Malawi, July 5th ,- Blantyre: Ministry of Information and
Tourism, 1992. - 7 p.; 22 cm. 1. Speeches, Addresses etc...
88. MALAWI. President. State address to the nation by His Excellency the Life President
of Malawi Ngwazi Dr. H. Kamuzu Banda on the occasion of the State opening of the
Parliament of Malawi, Tuesday, 3rd December, 1991. - Zomba: Clerk of Parliament, 1991. - 8
p.; 30 cm. 1. Speeches, Addresses etc....
89. MALAWI. President. State opening of Parliament. First Meeting of the twenty eighth
session of parliament of the Republic of Malawi opened by His Excellency the President,
Ngwazi Dr. H. Kamuzu Banda. - Zomba: The Government printer, 1991. - 1 Vol.; 30 cm 1.
Speeches, Addresses etc .
90. MALAWI. The truth about the human rights situation in Malawi / Malawi Government. -
Zomba Government Printer, /1992/. - 49 p.;22 cm. 1. Human Rights- Malawi